Derma Roller - 0.5mm
This product is currently sold out.
Brand: Skin Radiance
- THE TOP 'BEFORE AND AFTER' PHOTO IS OF MY OWN FACE. My problems are fine lines and sun spots (age spots/hyperpigmentation). This result took 3wks!
- TITANIUM COATED DIAMOND SHAPED NEEDLES * For Deeper Penetration Without Bedding Effect. Derma Roller is Great For Home Use, Easy Application
- NEW PORTABLE TUBE PACKAGING - Simply Replace Roller Head And Pop Into Tube, Seals And Can Safely Be Carried Anywhere (Not like horizontal casings which are difficult to fit roller back into and don't stay closed)
- CLEAR INSTRUCTION LEAFLET INCLUDED - Advising how to get the best results from your dermaroller depending on your skin type and the different methods of rolling
- GET RESULTS FAST WITH NEGLIGIBLE IMPACT! * Most customers report visible results in 10 SESSIONS OR LESS (try it risk free)! GET YOUR DERMAROLLER NOW WHILE STOCKS LAST
Details: Derma Roller There are two recommended methods of using your Dermaroller and if you are unsure of how to use them, follow these carefully. We update these recommendations based on the experiences of our customers. Once you have undergone a skin needling session, improvements may continue to develop for several months To Start: Establish a sterile environment To begin, make sure you wash your hands as well as making sure that the body area you are about to treat is also clean. We also recommend that you ensure that the treatment area is clean and free from germs. Ensure that you have all the items necessary to begin your treatment including your dermaroller, moisturizer, topicaine gel (if used), antibacterial cream (if used) and any other third party products you may require. (Such as anti cellulite cream, hair loss remedy etc) Method One - The Simple Approach This is usually the most common way of using the roller as it requires less set up time, fewer products and fits in far better with most peoples daily routine. Using the roller with slight pressure; roll the device back and forth four times in four directions as shown below. The treatment should not be painful and should not draw blood. You will become accustomed to how much pressure you can apply without causing any pain or discomfort. Use the roller as part of your daily routine - you can roll every day if you wish although we recommend allowing your skin at least a couple of days of rest each week. Other users only use their roller a couple of times a week. Method Two: The Professional Approach This is a similar method to that which professional treatments adhere to. We recommend monthly treatments or fortnightly sessions. Disclaimer Do not use excessively long needles and never use the Dermaroller on your eyes or lips. Never share your Dermaroller with other people. Do not use your dermaroller if you are suffering from active herpes outbreaks or any other inflamations of the skin.